Phone Operators Needed
2-1-1/ First Call for Help provides the most up-to-date information available to people who call
We strive to:
- To maintain the professionalism in the provision of this service according to the United Way of America/AIRS National Standards and 2-1-1 Connects Alabama;
- To promote 2-1-1 and United Way in the community
- Answer 2-1-1/First Call for Help phone calls and using the Resource Library database (iCAROL) referring clients, as appropriate, to resources that will meet their needs.
- Learn and update resources available to people of Etowah County on a regular basis
- Serve as an advocate, as needed, in linking clients to services
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: